Ways to Help The Cabot and Our Community
Support The Cabot so we can continue to enrich, both culturally and economically, our North Shore region.
- Become a Member – get 15 months of membership benefits including free tickets instead of 12 months by supporting us now when The Cabot needs it the most. https://thecabot.org/membership
- Make a Monthly Gift – as little as $10/month will make a big impact! Consider making your donation a recurring monthly gift.
- Purchase Tickets to Future Events: This immediate revenue will encourage future programming and help prevent prolonged layoffs. https://thecabot.org/events
- Consider Buying a Gift Certificate for a future performance https://thecabot.org/giftcertificates
- Name a Balcony Seat: Be a part of The Cabot’s legacy! Have your name, your company’s name, or a loved one’s name inscribed on a balcony seat nameplate. https://thecabot.org/name-a-balcony-seat
- Donate! Ensure that The Cabot will be a community gathering place for generations to come.
Click here to learn more about the new tax deductions for charitable donations as a result of the CARES Act.
To Make a Donation with Donor Advised Funds
You can support The Cabot through your Donor Advised Fund (DAF).
If you already have a DAF through an organization that participates in DAF Direct, you can donate directly to MSF here.
Tax ID#: 47-1431634
Other Ways To Support The Cabot
Sponsor An Event!
Enhance your image in the community while supporting the Cabot’s calendar of quality programming by becoming a sponsor. Besides exposure to a desirable audience, benefits include free tickets, artist meet and greets and private receptions for you, your employees or your customers. Find out more by contacting Kimberley Ballard at [email protected].
The Cabot Performing Arts Center, Inc. is an IRS-recognized tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and donations are tax-deductible as charitable contributions.
Attend Our Programming
We present great live music, children’s events and cool films, year-round. Your attendance at these programs will be an indispensible component of our success. When you purchase a ticket online, let your family and friends know by clicking the button to share the news among your social networks.
We need an army of dedicated, passionate, trained volunteers to welcome audiences, perform technical tasks and promote The Cabot’s mission. Volunteering brings you into the heart of The Cabot, allows you the pleasure of hosting others and earns you free tickets to our cool events! If you’re interested, email: [email protected].