Safety & Entry Policies – Live Events
The Cabot is located in a residential area. Please respect our neighbors right to quiet enjoyment when entering and exiting the Cabot. Please come with a smile and be prepared to enjoy a fun filled night of live entertainment.
Re-entry: The Cabot does not allow re-entry. Once inside The Cabot, you will not be able to leave and re-enter.
Smoking Policy: There is no smoking inside The Cabot including E-cigs, Vaporizer Pens, and marijuana. Anyone caught smoking inside The Cabot including in bathrooms or vestibules will be escorted from the property.
Bag Check: All bags will be checked upon entry to The Cabot.
- No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm.
- Replicas of weapons also are NOT permitted
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia, illegal substances of any kind
- No alcohol, glass or outside food or beverages
- No personal video cameras, Go-Pros, selfie sticks, drones, masks or laser pointers.
- No professional audio, video, or audio recording equipment – (including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs)
Illegal Drugs: The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Security personnel and narcotics officers will be working and enforcing all drug related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found impaired at the door, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Health & Safety Guidelines
We continue to take all precautions to make sure you have a safe experience while at The Cabot!
By entering The Cabot you assert that:
- YOU ARE NOT SICK OR EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
- YOU WILL FOLLOW VENUE PROTOCOLS
- YOU HOLD THE CABOT HARMLESS IN CONNECTION TO ANY SICKNESS ARISING FROM BEING ON PREMISES
Masks are encouraged for all patrons.
Please note, some shows continue to have mask requirements at the artist’s request. This information is available on show specific pages.
VACCINATION & TEST POLICY
The Cabot is no longer requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test to attend live events.
However, some shows at the artists’ request still require proof of vaccination or a negative test.
Please check the web pages for your event for specific requirements.