The Cabot is located at 286 Cabot Street in the heart of downtown Beverly in a vibrant neighborhood with many wonderful restaurants, breweries, shops and galleries. There is no patron parking at the theater but there are many options within walking distance. Show nights are busy nights for the area. We suggest making reservations in advance at one of the great restaurants nearby and arriving early for the best parking selection. Or stay overnight at a nearby hotel and make a weekend of it.
How To Get To The Cabot
The Cabot is .6 miles or a 13 minute walk from the Beverly Depot stop on the Newburyport/Rockport line.
Affordable metered parking is available on Cabot Street and on many side streets in the area.
There are two municipal lots on Pond Street just one block from the theater. Additional lots are located in the surrounding area.
City Parking App & Map
The city has a great website with detailed information, a parking app you can download in advance and a map of parking lots in the area. https://www.parkbeverly.com
Uber & Lyft
Uber and Lyft are both active on show nights.
Where To EatThe neighborhood offers fine dining, cheap eats, great pub food, many ethnic and vegetarian options and outstanding coffee. See below for links to some of our favorite neighborhood eats, all within walking distance.
- A&B Burgers:http://anbburgers.com/
- Anmol: http://www.anmolindia.com/
- Atomic Cafe: http://www.atomicafe.com
- Delphine’s Kitchen: https://delphineskitchen.com/
- Ellis Square Social: https://www.ellissquaresocial.com/
- The Falconer: https://www.thefalconerpub.com/menu
- Frank: https://farmtofrank.com/
- The Indo: http://www.theindopub.com
- Kaffmandu Coffee House: https://beverlycoffeeshop.com/
- Kame: https://www.kamerestaurant.com/
- Kid Dream: https://www.kiddreamcoffee.com/
- La Victoria Taqueria: https://www.victoriataqueria.com/
- Little Italy: https://littleitalybeverly.com/
- Organic Garden Cafe: https://www.organicgardencafe.com
- The Pickled Onion: https://www.facebook.com/thepickledonionbev/
- Soma: https://www.somabeverly.com/
- Super Sub: https://supersubbev.com/
- Tartine: https://www.tartine-eatery.com
- Toscano Bar Italiano: https://www.toscanabaritaliano.com/
- Wrapture: http://www.wrapturebeverly.com
Where To Stay
There are several hotels near the Cabot that offer discounts for Cabot patrons.
The Cabot Lodge is a boutique hotel just a block from the Cabot. to our neighborhood. Book and receive a 15% discount off of the best available rate, when available, by entering promo code CABOT at checkout.
Salem’s Hawthorne Hotel offers 15% off the hotel’s “Best Available Rate” on the evening of a Cabot event. Book your rooms by calling the hotel at 978-744-4080 and then show your ticket stubs at check in.