Karen K’s Love Fest
Virtual! Kids at The Cabot
THIS EVENT IS FREE TO THE PUBLIC AND WILL BE AIRED ONLINE. CHECK BACK FOR LINK TO WATCH.
DONATIONS WELCOME! Suggestion donation $10. Donate here.
Introducing LOVEFEST 2021
A Family Music Festival Celebrating Love in Action!
The Cabot is thrilled to welcome Karen K of Karen K & the Jitterbugs and friends for LOVEFEST, a FREE family music festival filled with inspiration for ALL AGES!
Featuring (virtual) live performances by:
- Shine and the Moonbeams – R&B and soul for kids by the smooth and ever-powerful songstress Shawana Kemp!
- The Uncle Devin Show – interactive, musical experience by renowned drum-cussionist, and founder of Wee Nation Radio, Devin Walker!
- Flor Bromley – bi-lingual storyteller and music maker originally from Peru – with songs from her new award-winning album Fiesta Global!
- Stella (Age 10!) and her D.a.d. Pierce Freelon – with their hit song Daddy Daughter Day as featured on the TODAY Show!
- Mista Cookie Jar – “One of the best acts in Los Angeles” (CBS) with cool hip-hop-meets-island beats!
- Zoë Lewis – captivating audiences from Provincetown to Broadway with her vintage jazz and World Beat tunes!
- Production by Latin-Grammy winning 123 Andres!
Performances and live interviews with YOUNG HEROES putting LOVE INTO ACTIVISM!
- Cartier Carey, an 11-year-old change-maker whose lemonade stand provided diapers for single mothers during COVID…and went viral!
- Our friends at the YMCA of the North Shore, revealing their Love in Action Mural!
- Bold and brave 5th graders at KIPP Academy Lynn presenting original poems about Love in Action in our shared communities.
FOR COMPLETE SCHEDULE & INFO, FOLLOW: