Debbie and FriendsBuy Tickets
Cabot Health & Safety Policies for Kids Shows
The Cabot continues to follow local health and safety guidelines.
- Masks are required for those not vaccinated.
- Masks are recommended for all.
- Proof of vaccination or testing is not required at this time for kids shows.
- Capacity is limited to 50%.
- Groups will be seated every other row with 3 seats between groups to provide ample space between groups.
- All Kids at the Cabot shows will be available virtually.
From the moment that Debbie and Friends launch into the original song, “I’m Glad You’re Here,” the children in the crowd understand their role: to jump up and down participate. As the lyrics suggest, “You’re part of the show.” From that high-energy opener to the ecstatic ending, the pacing of a Debbie and Friends show perfectly aligns with the attention spans of their audience. They’ll rock out and get the kids dancing in a theatre-sized conga line, and then they’ll bring them down gently to relax and engage in more attentive ways. Drawing heavily from fairytales that kids will already be familiar with, Debbie presents enough lyrical updates to keep these stories fresh, and to keep everybody tuned in and laughing, including the parents!
Winner of more than 20 National Awards including CBS Boston Best Local Children’s Musician & Nickelodeon Parents Pick Award. Debbie and Friends also has a song on the 2011 Grammy Award-Winning CD for Best Children’s Album!
Perfect for families with kids ages 2-8.