Essex County Arts & Culture SummitBuy Tickets
Join ECCF and our creative partners as we celebrate 5 years of the Creative County Initiative and plan for its sustainable future. CCI is strengthening Essex County’s creative community by providing resources for artists, nonprofits, funders, and business and municipal leaders to work together. More than $2m over this multi-year period has built a stronger, more connected ecosystem for our region’s artists and creative entrepreneurs while contributing to the health and vibrancy of our 34 cities and towns.
- Creative partnerships are improving lives and revitalizing communities in our region
- To apply for Creative County Initiative grants and funding.
- Peers and collaborators from across Essex County’s arts, business, tourism, philanthropic, and government sectors
- Experts in community cultural development, creative placemaking, and racial equity
- Joining the community cultural development movement for work on arts planning, leadership, funding, spaces, and places
- Joining others in your region to apply for Creative County funding and support
Together we will…
- learn about Creative County and its plans for the future.
- hear from creative leaders about the power of local arts and culture.
- understand how creative partnerships are revitalizing our communities.
- enjoy local creative performances and live work.
Dar Williams, songwriter, performing artist, and author
Ana Masacote, Afro-Latin dance specialist and arts leader
Michael Bobbitt, Executive Director, Mass Cultural Council
San San Wong, Director, Arts & Creativity, Barr Foundation
Michelle Poetica, Poet and spoken word artist
CuriousCity, Children’s Museum, Peabody
Additional presenters and local creators to be announced.