123 AndresBuy Tickets
Cabot Health & Safety Policies for Kids Shows
The Cabot continues to follow local health and safety guidelines.
- Masks are required for those not vaccinated.
- Masks are recommended for all.
- Proof of vaccination or testing is not required at this time for kids shows.
- Capacity is limited to 50%.
- Groups will be seated every other row with 3 seats between groups to provide ample space between groups.
- All Kids at the Cabot shows will be available virtually.
123 Andrés are Andrés and Christina, the Latin GRAMMY winning music duo whose catchy songs and lively concerts get children and families singing and moving, in Spanish and English. 123 Andrés has been hailed by Billboard magazine as “a rock star for little language learners” and they’ve been onstage at Lollapalooza (Chicago), The Kennedy Center (Washington DC), Symphony Space (NYC), and the Coliseo in San Juan, Puerto Rico. They’ve been called “very innovative, very creative” by NPR’s Alt-Latino, and they bring their high-energy style, full of warmth and interactive elements, for a joyful, intergenerational music experience that delights families.
123 Andrés has released 8 acclaimed albums, and has three books published by Scholastic.