To Culture At The Cabot
The Cabot is proud to partner with the Mass Cultural Council and Department of Transitional Assistance to offer the Card to Culture program, the most comprehensive effort of its kind in the nation to open doors to arts and culture experiences for low-income families. This program promotes health and well-being by increasing access to cultural experiences for all Massachusetts residents.
Card to Culture lets EBT card holders purchase tickets to most Cabot events for $5 each. This special Card to Culture ticket price offers the experience of performances that span the genres – from concerts, to comedy, to movies, and more.
This Arts Access program is not funded by MCC, MDTA, or tax payers.
- EBT card holders must present their EBT card in person at the Cabot Box Office to receive the Card to Culture $5 ticket price.
- Tickets purchased in advance will be held at WILL CALL for pick up by the card holder upon entrance to the event. The card holder must present the EBT card when picking up the tickets.
- EBT tickets are non-transferable and cannot be resold or given as gifts. The card holder must attend the event and must present the EBT card when entering the venue. People trying to enter the venue with EBT discount tickets without the card holder present will not be admitted.
- There is a four (4) ticket limit per card holder for movies and Kids shows.
- There is a two (2) ticket limit per card holder for live events.
- If a card holder purchases tickets over posted limits for a single event the additional tickets will be cancelled.
- See the full list of participating organizations offering EBT, WIC, and ConnectorCare discounts.